Today I had a tutorial about my Tuesday Module – Design Discourse, which I now feel slightly better about having some idea of how to progress the project. I then went to the Digital Print office and had my sketchbook drawing scans which I spent hours editing last night, printed out onto acetate so that I can get a silk screen made up to print with. However, after it was printed I realised that the image quality was poor and after a tutorial with Stuart about my Friday Module – Specialist Practice, I then went home to collect my sketchbooks and back into uni to re-scan them all again at a higher resolution! What a chore…so not only did I waste a lot of time, but also effort and money on something which will not be used. The images look better this time though, so I will be able to get them printed again tomorrow and get a screen made up so I can get to work on printing!